Esteemed Contributor

I was looking for my reviews and they are missing.  One review is there but it wasn't written by me.  What's going on?

I recently wrote a review and it never got published.  

Honored Contributor

I wrote a review yesterday, they said it could take 14 days to show due to heavy volume.  All those fake reviews coming in, I suppose.  

QVC Customer Care

Hi Snoop, I am sorry your review has not been published yet. Please give it a few more days to publish.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi Snoop, I am sorry your review has not been published yet. Please give it a few more days to publish.

Thanks.  Do you know where the old reviews I wrote are?  Does this sound like a temporary glitch?

QVC Customer Care

Hi Snoop, I'm really not sure, however we can research it for you. Email your user name to  QVCSocialTeam@qvc and I will have the department that handles that look into it for you. 

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp.   My reviews are usually posted within an hour of my entering them.  If a review has not posted after a couple of days, possibly something was wrong with it.  They won't notify you; you'll just never see it posted

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I was looking for my reviews and they are missing.  One review is there but it wasn't written by me.  What's going on?

I recently wrote a review and it never got published.  

Hello, sometimes I check the box that ask if I want an email confirmation of my review when it is posted and it works.  However, 99% of the time my reviews are posted the same day (even the critical ones). Try asking for an email confirmation next time ans see if this works for you...I usually read reviews before purchasing, especially the critical ones.  If everyone is saying the same thing then I know there might be an issue with the product.