Contributor

I returned items over 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing. What the heck QVC. You're still charging me for items that have been returned. I sent something back to HSN on the same day and recieved a refund within a week. You guys are really falling down on the job.

Honored Contributor

@deew58 

Email your order info to the Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

There have been processing delays. You can chat or email with customer service and they will assist you asap!

Esteemed Contributor

@lovetobuystuff wrote:

There have been processing delays. You can chat or email with customer service and they will assist you asap!

@lovetobuystuff 

QVC is the ONLY  company I deal with  that has delays in  EVERYTHING!!!!  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma    You could quit shopping here but then you'd have nothing to complain about.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@deew58 Here is the *correct* email to contact the Social Team:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma But but haven't I seen you post more than once than you will not shop QVC ever again?

Contributor

Good idea. Not shopping at QVC will probably be the smartest thing I've ever done. And you convinced me of that with your oh so witty reply. Anyone that has posted 41K times on a QVC site needs a hobby, or a new life. Best of luck to you.

Contributor

A couple of months ago customer service told me they had upped the return time from 30 days to 90 days from receipt. Is this still how it is?

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MalteseMomma    You could quit shopping here but then you'd have nothing to complain about.

@Kachina624 

.....and then what would you do with yourself @Kachina624 ? you would have noone to follow so closely and advise...............lol