Frequent Contributor

I keep having my AD orders cancelled by the Q.  Even when the vendor is selling same item on "live" QVC.  Maybe I'll just save them the trouble and just cancel all my AD "food" orders myself.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Another AD order cancelled!

I have had several cancel on me too - skin care products.  It is rather annoying, especially when the products are still available.  It seems like QVC is not honoring their commitments.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Southern Classy wrote:

I keep having my AD orders cancelled by the Q.  Even when the vendor is selling same item on "live" QVC.  Maybe I'll just save them the trouble and just cancel all my AD "food" orders myself.

@Southern Classy 

Is the same item being presented "live" QVC at a higher price than your A/D was?

'Nuff said........

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

auto delivery items and pricing are not meant to last "forever." this has been the way for YEARS now. i dont think i have had any auto delivery last more than two years maximum.

Delivery and billing are repeated until you cancel your Auto-Delivery plan or until it reaches its automatic end date. A plan will also automatically end once the total number of shipments or products have been sent (if applicable).

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

It probably is not QVC's fault.  The vendor may not be able to supply enough product.  I have had this happen from Amazon, HSN and Shop HQ recently.

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

auto delivery items and pricing are not meant to last "forever." this has been the way for YEARS now. i dont think i have had any auto delivery last more than two years maximum.

Delivery and billing are repeated until you cancel your Auto-Delivery plan or until it reaches its automatic end date. A plan will also automatically end once the total number of shipments or products have been sent (if applicable).

@sunshine45 Yes but, at least in my cases, there was already a set time frame, and QVC did not even honor that - they were cancelled before they were done.  I understand if the supplier had issues.  But if they are still selling the same product, shouldn't they honor the auto deliveries before selling it again onair and online?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead