Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@Kssk140db wrote:

I will never shop here again!  A $34 item that didn't fit costs $12.95 to ship back.  So I'm paying because it didn't fit.  That's pathetic!  Never ever shop on here again.  Get your act together QVC.  

I have never paid $12.95 to ship a return an item back .i see you are a new member to this forum , is this first purchace ?

@MW in Iowa 

I think she adding the original shipping of normally $5.50 and return fees of $6.95-10.95 depending on the item.  

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

For some reason, I am just not buying what the o/p is selling.

Why ? She had to pay to get it to her house and now has to pay for the return 

so that's a try on fee 

Honored Contributor

@Kssk140db 

I understand your disappointment!

However, WE shoppers need to get our act together and READ the policies BEFORE we order.... where everything is clearly spelled out.

I just placed my very first order ever with Dillards...I read every word.

Valued Contributor
Absolutely agree! It’s insane to pay that amount and have nothing. So many companies offer free shipping and free exchanges and qvc is behind on this policy. Even the companies who do charge for shipping offer it for free with a minimum purchase amount. Guess qvc has so many overhead costs that they simply cannot compete.
Valued Contributor
9 times out of 10 they don’t have the item you want to exchange for in stock so that claim of “free exchanges” is a joke! Tons of retailers offer free shipping and free returns. QVC has to make money to cover salaries of hosts, models, tv time, etc so they cannot be competitive in the market today. Someone needs to come up with changes to stay with the times!