Contributor

Where are my returns? I keep checking to see if you have received them yet can't even use tracking # and get anywhere. I put a return in the mail two days ago already have conformation you have it what's up with that? when someone has alot of money attached to a return I'd like to know where it is and when I will see my return posted.

Valued Contributor

I returned an item about a month ago.  I didn't receive any notice along the way until a credit was issued to my credit card.  I think it took about 2 1/2 weeks. 

Valued Contributor

This issue has truly become a nightmare. I shop a lot on QVC and because of sizing issues, etc., I have a fair amount of returns. I have returns outstanding as long as 3 months ago!! IF you can get the return tracking information off the site, it shows stuff hung up in Hebron KY. Even trying to get my buying history on the website is impossible. Whole pages of my purchases are gone, so I have no way of knowing if my returned items got returned. What a mess!!

Respected Contributor

My returns have been hit and miss.  I always check off the boxes on the return form to email me with notifications.  And I send my returns via USPS and always get a receipt with tracking number.  Sometimes I get an email right away from QVC that says my return is on its way and then follow up ones after that, and sometimes I don't receive any and the only thing I see is my return in my account.

Frequent Contributor

Totally agree!  I should know better than to keep ordering because if I have to return an item it takes FOREVER.  Most of the time I use the included label and can barely get any information on where the return is.  I returned two items to HSN.  Within a week, they were received and I was credited.  You would think that the Q would have people strictly processing returns.  Very frustrating.