Respected Contributor

I just checked on HSN for some items I returned.  I sent it back this past Tues. and my return already showed up today (3 days later).  Why does it take QVC a MONTH for a return to show up on my return status?!  I have been a customer since day one and this is the worst company for crediting returns.  This has to be corrected.  Maybe you should take some lessons on shipping, returns and also 20% off coupons at least once a month, not to mention free shipping very often.  Since the Q has merged with HSN, I thought things would improve over here, not the case so far.

Trusted Contributor

HSN and QVC have not merged together.  They are owned by the same company.

Trusted Contributor

Wow.  What an insulting comment.  If you're happier with HSN do yourself a huge favor and do your shopping with them.  You'll be happier all around.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is discourteous to another poster

Valued Contributor

I love HSN... I can count on one hand the number of returns that i have sent back to them... they are fast and customer service is excellent.  QVC needs lots of improvements.  their sizing is just so irratic. I just received a pair of DG skinny jeans. Perfect right out of the bag. BRAND NEW ITEM... no one elses return!! I love her clothes.... every size is the same in every garment. never have to guess which size to buy... love HSN!

Valued Contributor

I've never ever had a return take a month.  

Occasional Contributor

For the second time in a month I have had a problem with return shipping.  Both times the “track your return” shows that the item is “in the possession of USPS” and got stuck there, the progress never changed.  Both times I had to wait 10 days and then call CS and request they refund my purchase and then they had to enter another order for what I wanted exchanged......it is very frustrating to say the least. Has anyone else had this issue?

Esteemed Contributor

@DEgirl2 wrote:

For the second time in a month I have had a problem with return shipping.  Both times the “track your return” shows that the item is “in the possession of USPS” and got stuck there, the progress never changed.  Both times I had to wait 10 days and then call CS and request they refund my purchase and then they had to enter another order for what I wanted exchanged......it is very frustrating to say the least. Has anyone else had this issue?

@DEgirl2 - Sadly, a 10-day-plus return process is far from unusual with the Q return labels. If it helps, after the agent has picked up a return from the USPS, there will be no further tracking via the USPS site because another carrier (typically UPS) takes over the handling. You can use this site to check the progress of return shipments; note that it usually takes 24 hours or so for this site to be updated after the "agent pickup" from USPS but it at least lets you know that your box is still on its way to the Q (where they continue to be very slow in processing returns/exchanges):

http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/

Esteemed Contributor

@Warrior2022

Then consider yourself very lucky.  I just spent almost an hour on the phone this mornign with QVC.  Items that were returned as far back as 8/6/18 have still not been processed. QVC likes to blame it on the post office and the post office likes to blame it on the agent and in the mean time the customer is screwed.   The problem is there is no consistency.  I returned an item on 8/20/18 and today I recived the refund.  Yet I have returned things on 8/6/18 and still no refund.  A coiple of items I had requested exchanges but since the return hasn't been received or processed, no exchange.  It can take over a month for the entire process.   I never have this problem with HSN neither receiving an item I ordered, or returning an item I ordered.  It all seems to happen within a matter of days.  Maybe if there were less hands in the pot (say eliminating the agent) and letting the original shipper do the returns, it would help.  I am just frustrated.

Esteemed Contributor

@Equuleus

I don't think there was anything insulting about the original poster's comment.  I share her frustration and agree with her about HSN but it certainly doesn't mean that either of us should confine our shopping to HSN just because we have a complaint about QVC's shipping and return efficiency.    QVC used to have wonderful customer service.  I remember it well.  Now it is ho hum that's too bad and that's the way it goes.  Shame on them