New Contributor

I returned two products in the same package to save on return fees.  I dropped the package off at the post office on September 1, and I still have yet to see either order marked as returned.  One item was to be replaced with a different size, the other was a refund.  The package appears to have first gone to PA, then to GA, now who knows?

Returns used to be so easy and efficient, not so much any more.  If QVC changed their supplier of service, they need to change back because this process is clearly NOT WORKING!!

Super Contributor

Re: Returns are now terrible!

Yes, i'm in the same boat.  Made a return around the same time, nothing shows returned yet. I asked for a exchange to the previous return, and I got a refund instead even though the item showed available.    I'm assuming they are short staffed or maybe reduced hours because of Covid.  I try and give companies a little slack, unprecedented times, but it does get frustrating. 

Honored Contributor

I think returns have always taken long.  I don't think there has been any change in carriers, but clearly delays due to staffing safety requirements because of Covid.

I received the wrong item in Aug and still have not received my credit.  I use EZ pay and will be patient.

@LillyBee2 

If the item you wanted is still available, contact the Mods

social.team@qvc.com

Give them the order number & item number of the item you received a credit in error.

They will send the replacement out to you and be able to adjust the pricing.

Honored Contributor

@PLA507   Email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and give the moderators all of your information.  They should be able to help you.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

QVC Customer Care

@PLA507 wrote:

I returned two products in the same package to save on return fees.  I dropped the package off at the post office on September 1, and I still have yet to see either order marked as returned.  One item was to be replaced with a different size, the other was a refund.  The package appears to have first gone to PA, then to GA, now who knows?

Returns used to be so easy and efficient, not so much any more.  If QVC changed their supplier of service, they need to change back because this process is clearly NOT WORKING!!

@PLA507  I am sorry for the delay in processing your returns, please provide the item numbers here or email the order numbers to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will be happy to check on the status. 

Susan

Frequent Contributor

Another shout out to QVC social team!  I emailed them about a return taking so long last week and within an hour, I got an email saying that I got my refund and all future easy pays cancelled.  Now that is service!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you. I returned (2) items in the same package around August 31st. No mention of a return yet, no refund, nothing. I find this completely annoying because I still am paying for them on my bill. This is the 3rd of 4th time I've had to ask Customer Service to check on my returns....to be told they're slowly working on it. Not acceptable. 

Valued Contributor

QVC's customers should not have to call or send an email. If they can ship quickly why not do exchanges or returns in a timely manner? Covid can not be an excuse anymore. Others companies are back to normal.

Frequent Contributor

I gave up ordering anything from HSN a long time ago.  Their returns have always been bad. But, I gave in and ordered 3 items.  I paid individual shipping on each item.  They sent all 3 item in one box. The weight of the box did not warrant $16.50 shipping! I had to send one item back because it was defective. I will be tracking it to see when they receive it. If I don't receive the refund in a timely manner I will call them everyday if I have to asking when I will get the refund.  I find that I'm now doing most of my ordering on Amazon.  The shipping time is great and their customer service is outstanding.

Honored Contributor

@Blackcatmom    I've always received my refunds from HSN very fast so I'm surprised to read your post.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment