Frequent Contributor

Hi, I need to return two small items of jewelry  in their individual boxes.  Can I return them together in the same box? They would, of course, each have all the appropriate return labels

QVC Customer Care

@Retreaded wrote:

Hi, I need to return two small items of jewelry  in their individual boxes.  Can I return them together in the same box? They would, of course, each have all the appropriate return labels

Yes, you can return the items in the same package.  Please be aware this can delay your return processing by a few days.  Also, keep a record of the items and the return label you use on the outside for tracking.

Valued Contributor

I think you can return 2 items in the same shipping bag but i don't think you can put 2 jewelry items in one box and then be put in one shipping bag..

Honored Contributor

@D Kay See the post right above yours Woman Happy

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the information and the quick reply.

Contributor

Yes I have returned many items in one package.  Just include the invoice for each one.  I use the mailing sticker for the most expensive one incase there is a problem.  I cannot see paying $6.95 return for each item returned.  I have never had a problem.  If I am not mistaken it even states this in their return policy.  I return my clothes the same way - I see now that they have increased their return label from $6.95 to $8.95.  I wanted to return a $20.00 item and printed the label and it said it would deduct $8.95 plus my original $3.50  shipping charge.  OMG  $!!.95 for a $20.00 item.  So now I am not going to buy that much anymore because of this charge.