Honored Contributor

My return states it was "received" back to Q on 5/10 does it take this long for return credit?  I did check the item info & does not show "returned"?  (Order #:  5693711808)

The box I sent the same day was processed w/in a week.  Thank you just checking!

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

My return states it was "received" back to Q on 5/10 does it take this long for return credit?  I did check the item info & does not show "returned"?  (Order #:  5693711808)

The box I sent the same day was processed w/in a week.  Thank you just checking!

I returned a package on 5/7 and QVC received it on 5/11. I had not received a credit as of today. I called and talked to cs and they issued credit. Wait for it--it will take approximately 10 days to be refunded to credit card. Therefore, they are holding your money for almost 3 weeks or longer. This is pitiful.

QVC Customer Care

@homedecor1 wrote:

@homedecor1  I'm really sorry that happened.  Please email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the information you have showing your package was delivered to us.  We will take a look at this for you and get your item refunded immeddiately.  Sorry for the delay. 

Melvin, Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I don't think we should have to do this at all, but everytime I have ever returned something to QVC, I would watch the tracking to see when it arrived back to them.

Then I would call and let them know the tracking no. and what day they received it.

They then would issue credit which only took 2-3 days.

If I hadn't called, it would have taken, yes about 3 weeks!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Must be an issue with 5/10 cuz I have the exact same problem!

I am going to call for my credit also.  It was delivered 8 days ago and that is plenty of time to at least show it as returned!!