Super Contributor

Return question re: original packaging

Hi, for any previous returns I've made, I have always had the original clear plastic bag  or shoebox. My question is - what if I tossed the bag or box and want to return some items? I want to return the Susan Graver jeans I have tried in two different sizes and colors but I don't have the clear bags anymore. I also want to return a pair of Clarks sandals, but can't find the shoebox. Can I still return them? I do have the packing slips though.

Also, I sent back previously one of the above jeans because I didn't like the color and the return was processed. But the representative returned the wrong color, so if I return the other one, will that cause an issue or will they just switch colors and no big deal?

THANK YOU for your help! Stay well all!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Return question re: original packaging

You can return without the clear bags.

I don't understand your second paragraph.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

I've returned without the original packaging dozens of times! Never a problem.

QVC Customer Care

@MM13 

If you do not have the original packaging for whatever reason you may still return the items. I always use the padded envelopes from the post office as they have a variety of sizes to choose from. As for the return processed for the wrong color jeans, this should not be a problem for the return.

Stay well and safe!

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

Thank you for the quick reply!

Super Contributor

Thanks Peaches - my second paragraph was basically saying that I bought a few different colors of the same style jeans and returned one previously in clear packaging with label --  but the representative who returned it selected the wrong color. Now I have to return that color and was wondering if I'd have an issue. Beth from QVC replied that it won't be a problem. Thanks all!

Honored Contributor

I just packed up two huge boxes last night to send back to QVC.

I can tell you how I do it.  Because I never wear the clothes, I put them back into the clear plastic bags they come in (that way they are easy to identify).

I tape to one of the bags a return label.  Because QVC now combines so many various orders in one box I get one return label.

I often will xerox the printed out label that identifies the clothes (that makes it even easier).

I fill up each box and pick one return label for the box.  They are all clothes so 1 label works good.

I think the most important thing is to make it easy for them to identify the item number of the piece you are returning.

I use QVC boxes but I tear off everything on the boxes.  This isn't easy because QVC makes sure their labels don't come off.  

I've gotten pretty good at it anymore.  I have a gut.  So sometimes one thing will work while another one doesn't.

I spend way too much money on ordering and returning.

Lately, I've been bored with ordering and I've run out of closet space (like some of you).

I enjoy looking looking nice when I leave the house.  All I do is go to lunch (about 4 times a week average), go to the Drs and visit with friends.

Every time I leave the house, I want to feel good about myself. 

Super Contributor

Annabellethecat - yes, I do the same thing you do with everything else I have returned in the past including making copies. But this time I really wanted Susan's jeans to work for me and they just didn't. I thought I had saved the bags like I usually do, but not this time. Thanks for your reply!