Super Contributor

Plants recieved are not as presented

Started to send an email to C.S. but I cannot attach a photo. This so not right... they aren't even close in size. Roberta's has lost my trust and confidence in them.

Roberta 1.jpgRoberta 1.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Plants recieved are not as presented

@RU4 real  Same thing happened to me with flower plants purchased from QVC.  In the future you should go to your local garden center to purchase plants.  They'll probably be less expensive, no shipping fees and most places will refund/replace.  Sure QVC does some of the same, but purchasing locally is so more convenient and YOU select which plants you buy.  That's what i do now.  Lesson learned.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

THis happened to me, too, a few years ago with Roberta's tulips.  Duds.  C/S contacted me after I posted and I received a full refund.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
QVC Customer Care

@RU4 real We've just sent you an email. Cindy

Trusted Contributor

Same thing happened to me with Cottage Farms.  I ordered 12 'regular' rose bushes that were suppose to be Candy Cane.  Well I got some type of roses, and think they are 'Rose of Sharon'?.  I don't know too much about roses, but they sure aren't regular roses.

Was a bit miffed to say the least, but they are growning, and pretty.  Over it.  Never again however.

Esteemed Contributor

For years so many people have been disappointed with plants from these 2 places. So many bad reviews and complaints yet they keep selling them and people keep buying them.