Occasional Contributor

I've had nothing but issues returning items to QVC.  I get charged double return shipping fees if I return multiple orders as one return.  To avoid this issue, I started using my own UPS shipping label to return some items and still got charged for using the Q's return shipping label.  It's insane.  Not sure how they can't figure this out.  Every other retailer I return items to has no problems with this! Oh, and a public service announcement, the customer service chat feature is horrible.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  Ugh...I think I've placed my last order with QVC.  Their shipping issues and charges are just insane.  Such a hassle.  I don't have time for it.  

Honored Contributor

@ChicagoGirl33.  If you paid your own postage and they charge you, call them and get the charges removed

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ChicagoGirl33   Yes....the return over charges has been going on for YEARS...and never gets fixed.   I am sure it provides a nice income$$$  for QVC to over charge customers when they return an item on their own dime....only to get charged  like they used the QVC return label...

unless you CALL TO FIX IT....  many people just get charged and do not know.  SO WRONG!

Occasional Contributor

I did reach out via chat, which was horrible and it looks like I will get a refund, but I don't trust it will happen.  They don't seem very compitent.  My issue is that this happens every ****** time whether I use their label or not. Why can't they get it right? I'm tired of fighting with these jamokes about my returns when it's pretty easy to see I didn't use their label or only used one label and not two.  Ugh...I'm done with them.  

Honored Contributor

@ChicagoGirl33.  File a complaint online with Federal Trade Commission.  If enough people took the time to do this, it would get fixed.  It's illegal and unethical as well as deliberate.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Pay for your items through PayPal.  They will pick up the charges for up to 9 returns a year.  You can use the QVC label and get your money refunded.

I pay though them whenever I can.  They have resolved issues for me with a few sellers over the years too.