Trusted Contributor

Does anyone here know if a makeup return package would go to the same return center as clothing returns? I'm trying to figure out if I'm returning one of each, if I can return both together in the same box with the same return label or would I have to return them separately. 
TIA to anyone who has this info. 

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

You can look at the return addresses on the labels and compare.

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17   If you pull up the section of returns, there are a couple of return addresses to use along with what types of items to return using each address. I think there are only 2 or 3 return addresses. Hope this helps.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Return center question

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 , thanks for the link to the return section. There is a lot of good information there. 

@PINKdogWOOD , thanks for the info on the return section. I was able to find out that both the makeup and clothing will go the same return center. It appears that all returns from my state go to the same return center. 
@JeanLouiseFinch , thanks for your info as well. Unfortunately, the makeup package did not have any paperwork, including the return label.
I've tried for days to print out a return label for it, even the social team tried to print one out and email it to me, but this one item seems to be a real problem child. I'll just send it back in the box with the other item. 
Agsin, thanks to everyone for all your great information. I appreciate it. 😊

Honored Contributor

@Maltichonmom17 You're welcome.  I was hoping the link would be helpful as you said it had a lot of good info.