Contributor

I returned the auto sensor trashcan as it was faulty and would not close all the way. I still do not see anything in the return tracking status. I used the return label and yet I STILL had to pay nearly $12 as well. Guess that's what free shipping gets us when something doesn't work.

What the heck is going on with these not being updated. I do NOT want to have yet another payment come out for it as I just paid off all my other easy payments.

Thanks for any help.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Return Tracking Status?

[ Edited ]

@Skybelle98 wrote:

I returned the auto sensor trashcan as it was faulty and would not close all the way. I still do not see anything in the return tracking status. I used the return label and yet I STILL had to pay nearly $12 as well. Guess that's what free shipping gets us when something doesn't work.

What the heck is going on with these not being updated. I do NOT want to have yet another payment come out for it as I just paid off all my other easy payments.

Thanks for any help.

Good morning @Skybelle98 I apologize that you had to return a defective item to us. I have sent you an email regarding this trash can. Thank you for posting and shopping with us, Kim, QVC.

Contributor

Thank you!  I just responded.