Honored Contributor

Re: Return Processing & refund!

I always print my own proof of purchase and my own UPS label and I was still charged on my last  return

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought you gals were kidding....

now it has happened to me~!

I sent an email via Q's website today & awaiting a reply about why .... $6.95 deducted after I took advantage of their "free return" in exchange for another color.   Both color choices I said I would accept (size 10) are in stock & have been, yet they did not "send out" the new item, but refunded my money minus shipping.  I even included a large 8x11 pc. of paper saying the same thing I wrote on the Return Slip.

I stopped buying clothes for years until this free exchange was enacted.... now more headaches again.

I just want my blue jeans!   (Crying like a baby emoji)

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Miss Elleigh wrote:

I too just had this happen to me. I called customer service and I had a wonderful rep. I asked her why is this happening and told her there were a lot of people talking about this on the forum. She did say corporate was aware of this and hopefully it will get taken care of. She was very nice and issued back my 6.95 to me. I sure hope this is resolved soon!

sigh.................

But how many times have we not caught this in the past? !! I don't even want to think of all the $$ .... Woman Frustrated

What I've found to be the most successful option is when I send a return (with my label), I make sure there are no UPC codes on any paperwork. The codes are either not included or I mark them so they can't be scanned. It takes QVC more time to process my return becasue they can't simply scan it - but it seems there's more care taken when they need to process it the 'old school' way.

@Ibby114   Thanks ever so much for that little tidbit of information......big help for future returns!

Respected Contributor

This happened with nearly all my returns, requiring a call to CS to straighten it out.. I started putting a note on the return slip stating that I paid for the return on my end and did not use the return label, do  not deduct the return label fee. When I do that, I am not charged the label fee.

Honored Contributor

Its obvious QVC is deliberately fleecing its customers by charging the $6.95 fee on each and every return without regard for those who pay at the post office.  If and when it happens to me, I intend to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.  It's easy to do during our present cyber age.  All agencies have online complaint forms.  I don't know why people put up with it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

It's obvious that QVC announced this plan without having the proper software in place or training required to process these as exchanges. They have always made errors, they didn';t fix them before doing this free exchange. Add to that the fact that Synchrony Bank is now who holds your "Q" account and they always muck things up and all that equals loss of business.

Their IT Dept cant even handle their webpage and order process half the time. Disgraceful.

I canceled my account and will not order from them again. Takes too mucharguing and follow up to get things straightened out. They need new leadership. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh gheez... now I need to exchange an item received yesterday for a different size!  I think I'll contact cs and advise them becasue I really don't want this to mess up. Cross your fingers it goes okay!!!