Respected Contributor

Return Processing & refund!

[ Edited ]

FYI -- Using USPS on my own dime, returned a jewelry item 9/5; QVC received 9/7 and did not process refund until 9/14, then deducted $6.95 for return label when I paid for it through USPS PO.  I called CS when I saw the refund $$$ and rep got huffy when I had to repeat myself about not using prepaid label......  Now have to wait another 10 days for the $6.95 to be credited back to my account. This has happened more times than necessary for a return and am losing patience with the continuing and ongoing problems at QVC.  Posting this here because I want CS to read my concerns.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Return Processing & refund!

Happened to me yesterday I was checking my returns and there was one 6.95 short I immediatly caledl to CS and I hope this will resolve my issue, but the agent sounded like this never happened before

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
QVC Customer Care

@ScarletDove  I am so sorry that is happening to you when returning and paying out of pocket.   I have forwarded the feedback to the leadership teams.  Thanks for taking the time to post, I understand your concerns and will make sure to express that in my feedback.

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

Sadly, this has been happening for years, with QVC making money on people who paid their own postage and didn't catch the error.  QVC doesn't seem interested in fixing it.  Corporate is well aware of it, if only from my many phone calls to CS.   I will say CS is sometimes quite snippy about doing the refund.  Heck, all they have to do is look at my order for it, use "track the return" from the Q label info, and see that it wasn't used because there isn't any tracking for the Q return label.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@ScarletDove  I am so sorry that is happening to you when returning and paying out of pocket.   I have forwarded the feedback to the leadership teams.  Thanks for taking the time to post, I understand your concerns and will make sure to express that in my feedback.

Susan Q-Social

@Susan-QVC   Thank you very much Susan, I truly appreciate.  Unfortunately, the problems keep accumulating, IT problems last night and lost an order (wrote a rant about this one); exchange last week that was treated as a return and charged for return (I did not reorder).   Susan, after being a customer since QVC was CVN all these years, the trust level is diminishing.....

Esteemed Contributor

QVC has my refund tied up for 2 months on THEIR error!

I have to wait 2 months for a refund on a cancelled item they shipped anyway!!!   Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

Sadly, this has been happening for years, with QVC making money on people who paid their own postage and didn't catch the error.  QVC doesn't seem interested in fixing it.  Corporate is well aware of it, if only from my many phone calls to CS.   I will say CS is sometimes quite snippy about doing the refund.  Heck, all they have to do is look at my order for it, use "track the return" from the Q label info, and see that it wasn't used because there isn't any tracking for the Q return label.

@Pearlee  Thanks for your feedback Pearley--and we can multiply yours and my experience by all the others who are having the same problems and wonder.....amazing!  I will be thinking carefully moving forward about purchasing....the convenience is too  often, effort and inconvenience!

Frequent Contributor

I too just had this happen to me. I called customer service and I had a wonderful rep. I asked her why is this happening and told her there were a lot of people talking about this on the forum. She did say corporate was aware of this and hopefully it will get taken care of. She was very nice and issued back my 6.95 to me. I sure hope this is resolved soon!

Esteemed Contributor

@Miss Elleigh wrote:

I too just had this happen to me. I called customer service and I had a wonderful rep. I asked her why is this happening and told her there were a lot of people talking about this on the forum. She did say corporate was aware of this and hopefully it will get taken care of. She was very nice and issued back my 6.95 to me. I sure hope this is resolved soon!

sigh.................

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Miss Elleigh wrote:

sigh.................

But how many times have we not caught this in the past? !! I don't even want to think of all the $$ .... Woman Frustrated

What I've found to be the most successful option is when I send a return (with my label), I make sure there are no UPC codes on any paperwork. The codes are either not included or I mark them so they can't be scanned. It takes QVC more time to process my return becasue they can't simply scan it - but it seems there's more care taken when they need to process it the 'old school' way.