Respected Contributor

With all the negative comments on Customer Service lately, I want to share a good comment.  I sent in a return on May 9th.  On May 15th I received an email saying the package reached QVC.  Today, I received an email saying the return was processed and my account was credited. 

Thanks to CS for this quick turnaround during this time of being short-staffed.

Regular Contributor

I also had very prompt return credits. Most likely they are being done by QVC personnel. Receiving a few orders placed recently are not being delivered in the same manner. My experience is that orders stay in process for days and unable to cancel them as others have reported. Once they get in the delivery system (usually UPS to USPS ), packages linger for days with no movement and stalled tracking. The quick returns are appreciated. I heard a report from a business channel that Amazon order deliveries  are hung up too. This requires patience, something I am not ordinarily used to but trying to learn at least for the present time! 

Respected Contributor

My return was received back on May 1st and I just got the credit back to my credit card today. They gave me shipping both ways back as the product was defective.

Thank you Melvin for all your help.

Respected Contributor

I'm a long-time customer of QVC and have returned items. All the items I have returned over the years have been processed in a timely manner, and refunds as well.