Occasional Contributor

Replacement in process for weeks

I am longtime QVC shopper, first time poster.

I am beyond disappointed and sad by my correspondence with a recent order which arrived broken. Weeks ago, I was told a replacement would arrive by 9/27, but it is still in process. My damaged item was promptly shipped back. I have contacted customer service by phone and chat each day this past week, patiently asking for an update. I was told an inquiry needs to be sent to corporate. It was sent on 9/27 by one of the customer service reps. I was told to Call back in 3 days, which turned into 4 days, next I was told 5 days and today I was told to give it another 3 days. I am perplexed and frustrated. This item is a gift and is now stating low inventory and I fear I will not be able to give this to my Mom. Sadly the occasion is this week and I will need to tell her that her special item still has not shipped!

I may be expecting too much from this company I have loved so much. I wish they offered fast complimentary shipping when a defective item is received, now I am simply wishing they could at least let me know why replacement can not be sent.

Has anyone experienced this? Any advice?
Honored Contributor

Re: Replacement in process for weeks

@QVCGIRL1020    It sounds as though your item might not be available.  Contact our mods (Super sleuths) for assistance at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.  Include your order number.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

@QVCGIRL1020 wrote:
I am longtime QVC shopper, first time poster.

I am beyond disappointed and sad by my correspondence with a recent order which arrived broken. Weeks ago, I was told a replacement would arrive by 9/27, but it is still in process. My damaged item was promptly shipped back. I have contacted customer service by phone and chat each day this past week, patiently asking for an update. I was told an inquiry needs to be sent to corporate. It was sent on 9/27 by one of the customer service reps. I was told to Call back in 3 days, which turned into 4 days, next I was told 5 days and today I was told to give it another 3 days. I am perplexed and frustrated. This item is a gift and is now stating low inventory and I fear I will not be able to give this to my Mom. Sadly the occasion is this week and I will need to tell her that her special item still has not shipped!

I may be expecting too much from this company I have loved so much. I wish they offered fast complimentary shipping when a defective item is received, now I am simply wishing they could at least let me know why replacement can not be sent.

Has anyone experienced this? Any advice?

@QVCGIRL1020  I am so sorry for the frustration, please reach out to us as  suggested to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will do what we can to assist. 

My apologies again, 

Susan

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Susan and Kachina624. My email has been sent.