Esteemed Contributor

Received someone elses order...when do I get a refund?

On 1/1 I ordered 2 pairs of Dream jeans. On 1/9 I got one pair of Dream jeans and a sherpa vest that belonged to someone named Karen.

I contacted CS and they told me to return the vest with the QVC label...which I did the next business day.

I am still waiting for a refund. I don't think I should have to wait this long since it was their mistake.

I wonder what would have happened if the person who got my order never bothered to return it. I am happy she was an honest person.

Honored Contributor

Re: Received someone elses order...when do I get a refund?

@Nataliesgramma 

For faster service than waiting for the mods to read it here, copy this post to an email with your order info and email it to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.

They respond to emails very quickly!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

On 1/1 I ordered 2 pairs of Dream jeans. On 1/9 I got one pair of Dream jeans and a sherpa vest that belonged to someone named Karen.

I contacted CS and they told me to return the vest with the QVC label...which I did the next business day.

I am still waiting for a refund. I don't think I should have to wait this long since it was their mistake.

I wonder what would have happened if the person who got my order never bothered to return it. I am happy she was an honest person.

@Nataliesgramma  I am sorry you are still waiting for the refund, can you provide me the color you didn't receive, I'll be happy to take a look and refund.

Susan 

Esteemed Contributor

I sent you an email Susan...

Thank you so much!

You guys rock!

Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma , I will be interested to hear if they charge you the return fee to return an item you didn't order.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Nataliesgramma , I will be interested to hear if they charge you the return fee to return an item you didn't order.

@Wsmom  they usually do until the Moderators get involved. Even though you might enclose a note, they always skip over it. Sometimes I wonder if Robots are handling the returns.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Susan issued me a refund and the mods here are great...but I will check and make sure...

I just feel that as soon as you send back the wrong order and have proof of shipment, you should be issued a refund if your item is no longer available.

MY ORDER was returned from NEVADA....The Kim Gravel sherpa vest that I got ...belonged to someone in WA......so I think this was a BIG mix-up...

Maybe I should have pursued that route in the beginning.

Anyway...Thanks to Susan for getting the ball rolling!