Respected Contributor

I ordered 2 "The Sak" items on Oct. 8th that said  "in process" for 6 days until I called to ask why.  I was told there was a problem with my credit card, there wasn't!

Second call said 1st call had "fixed it, both items were supposed to be "free shipping" that day!  Now arrival would be by 22nd!

Upon looking today I was charged shipping for 1 of the items and my total had changed!

Great customer service QVC!  If anything I should have been offered something for the long and unfair wait time not charged for shipping that should have been free!!!

Honored Contributor

@Jackhound Mom 

I feel your pain (and anger!).

One of my last orders sat 'in process' for 10 days and could not be cancelled by either me or the Mods, and then another 7 days to arrive.

I decided then that until they remove their worthless disclaimer about "SO sorry about shipping delays....", that's been up for months now, I'm not ordering.

That disclaimer is just a pacifier and I'm too old for pacifiers.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom  Amen to that! 

Respected Contributor

You're very patient Jackhound Mom, I'd be furious and call my credit card company to cancel the entire order - stopping payment.

Then I'd refuse the junk when it got to my house...because at that point even if I ordered a new sofa - it would be junk to me due to my extraordinary inconvenience.

In the words of Mr. Wonderful...I'd tell the Q that they're "dead to me"! *wink*

Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

You're very patient Jackhound Mom, I'd be furious and call my credit card company to cancel the entire order - stopping payment.

Then I'd refuse the junk when it got to my house...because at that point even if I ordered a new sofa - it would be junk to me due to my extraordinary inconvenience.

In the words of Mr. Wonderful...I'd tell the Q that they're "dead to me"! *wink*

Wow...unless it was a gift that needed to arrive by a certain time... or not prime delivered when ive paid for prime delivery. I don't care. Why be "furious"  or send it back? 

Respected Contributor

Hey Ko, @MoonieBaby 

I see you are a newer poster, welcome.  I've been here forever and have enjoyed sharing ideas with others here.

Thank you for your support on the latest problem I've had with QVC.  There have been so many and over the years I've only written about a handfull of them!

You will probably find that if you have a strong opinion about anything you will get dogged. 

Some here just write to disagree.  Some are supportive and most write a remark that they would never say if we were face to face.

Enjoy yourself and don't let anyone discourage you form writing your opinions.  If you stay you will find friends that you can trust and learn alot.  I did.

Blessings to all,

Respectfully,

Cathy T

PS Again, I am happy for all that have not had problems shopping here.  You are not in my shoes and if I order and pay good money I expect to get my order in a timely manor and in New condition.  I imagine you would want the same!!!

Honored Contributor

It seems like there has been a message for months at the top of these boards saying they are sorry and are working to improve their delivery. What exactly is their problem and how hard can it be to fix it? My stuff takes about a week to arrive which is much longer than at Amazon. Still, I'm not overly concerned.

Super Contributor

Re: Really QVC???

[ Edited ]

I had the same exact thing happen to me a couple months back. The order was authorized when I placed it but then just sat there "in process" for I don't know how many days. They ship so slow so I didn't ask about it for a week. I posted on the board for a response from a mod. I got the same answer....something wrong with the credit card. I wondered why they couldn't have notified me. But whatever....I just canceled the order.I didn't even bother. 

But I got my behind handed to me on a platter by one of those know-it-all type people that love to post here! About how Q "wants to get paid", yadda yadda. Like I'm some deadbeat or something. It was quite comical! 

Good luck with your order. 

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

New Contributor

I've noticed a significant decline in QVCs CS.....I had a 2 item order shipped with the same order number & tracking number, but each item had a  different Estimated Delivery date!!  5 different answers from CS, none of them right.  I never got package and when I called to get refund on day tracking showed it was delivered I was told i could'nt get refund until Estimated Delivery date arrived....12 days later,  on Estimated Deliver day I finally got refund, but NO confirming Email.   QVC has MAJOR CS & shipping problems which need fixing NOW  if they want to compete!!!