Super Contributor

I bought the TSV Earth boots. I, stupidly, selected the wrong color. Loving the boots I sent them back for an exchange. I even highlighted that I wanted an exchange. But, instead my account on here notes a refund. My bank doesn't have it noted. Since I was given a refund instead of an exchange, how long does it normally to receive the refund? Normally my bank notes pending amounts immediately. 

TIA! 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Ane1Care, Please alllow 3 days for the refund to be posted. Since this is a holiday weekend it could take up to 5days. 

Contributor

When I've asked for an exchange, it still shows a refund for the first item then a separate order for the replacement. Your replacement boots might still show up.  Hope it gets resolved quickly for you!

Honored Contributor

I've done a few exchanges here.  I don't like the fact that they choose to refund the item returned and then charge you again for the exchange going out. 

I've also had the case where the item I wated to exchange for isn't available hence the reason for the refund.  If/when this is the case I would get an email indicating new item is not in stock, hence no exchange and a refund was processed.

Honored Contributor

Also just an FYI - if you're exchanging the exact pants or top in the same color and size, but going from petite to regular or vice versa, it is treated as a completely separate item (different item numbers). I found that out a while ago! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question about Exchange

[ Edited ]

I do not do exchanges.I reorder the item and send in my return.I find it easier ,faster and less confusing.    Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

I do not do exchanges.I reorder the item and send in my return.I find it easier ,faster and less confusing.    Smiley Happy

If the price is the same, that's the best way to go.  If you purchased at a TSV or sale price, you will pay the non sale price if you order it versus exchange.

Super Contributor

Originally I was going to do that, just return them and pay the penalty (return shipping, higher price, new shipping). But I figured it would come out cheaper just to do it this way. 

I never exchange clothing before, so I wasn't sure of how it was actually dealt with. I contacted customer service through the chat this morning, they kept saying on TV that they are really busy so, I'm just like okay I'll just use chat. She confirmed that it was a complete refund, not a refund / exchange. But she wasn't able to give me an exchange over the chat, for some reason it wouldn't go through. She said to call customer service and they would honor the price I paid since it was a TSV on 6 EZ Pays. 

Now that I know that it's not an exchange, and I'm not getting them, I'm kinda bummed, but everything happens for a reason.....first I ordered wrong, then didn't get an exchanged, now the rep couldn't get a new order to go through due to a glitch on her end. Three strikes, I guess.  I'm just wondering why it is the universe doesn't want me to get them. Hahahaha! 

Thanks everyone for your replies! 😊

QVC Customer Care

@Ane1Care

Please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will try to resolve this for you....though I do not like to mess with FATE!  

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

Thank you so much for helping me Beth! ❤ @Beth-QVC