Honored Contributor

@QVC-Social  I have a question about As Is. I check that frequently. because additions are made constantly to it.  During the week I check twice a day usually.  It's been my observation that As Is isn't restocked on this site on the weekend, but I could be wrong about that.  Do you know (or could you find out?) whether As Is items are put up on the 'net on Saturdays and Sundays as well as during the week?  Or only during weekdays?  Thanks. 

QVC Customer Care

@Pearlee

It is my understanding that AS IS is restocked throughout the week and the weekend. However, the weekend sees peak activity focused on shipping so the overall restocking is less on weekends than weekdays. Does that make sense?

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Pearlee

It is my understanding that AS IS is restocked throughout the week and the weekend. However, the weekend sees peak activity focused on shipping so the overall restocking is less on weekends than weekdays. Does that make sense?

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC  Yes, you always make sense, Beth. Smiley Happy  Thank you for your prompt reply.  Your answer also is in line with my observations....I thought there was no restocking but less, because people have less time to do it, makes sense.   

Your response also means I'm going to have to check As Is on the weekends too. Smiley Happy