Respected Contributor

Question Re M66120 - Germack

Looking at M66120 - Germack 3 Jars of Apple Picking Nut Mix, the description says:

• Includes 18-oz jar of Autumn Harvest, two 14.5-oz jars of Cinnamon Apple Pumpkin, and three 16-oz jars of Sweet Apple Orchard Mix. 

Which makes it sound like there are more than 3 jars?  Could you please clarify?  Thank you. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question Re M66120 - Germack

Product page shows 3 jars.  Description is poorly written.

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

Looking at M66120 - Germack 3 Jars of Apple Picking Nut Mix, the description says:

• Includes (one) 18-oz jar of Autumn Harvest, two 14.5-oz jars of Cinnamon Apple Pumpkin, and three 16-oz jars of Sweet Apple Orchard Mix. 

Which makes it sound like there are more than 3 jars?  Could you please clarify?  Thank you. 

Look at your quote above I have tried to expalin it, they are counting the jars, you do not get two or three of anything

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@itsmagic wrote:

• Includes (one) 18-oz jar of Autumn Harvest, two 14.5-oz jars of Cinnamon Apple Pumpkin, and three 16-oz jars of Sweet Apple Orchard Mix. 

Look at your quote above I have tried to expalin it, they are counting the jars, you do not get two or three of anything

Ok. I understand now. It is very confusing since the word “jar” is plural after two and three.