Esteemed Contributor

I know that QVC has been having technical difficulties and I am wondering if this might be the reason why it shows I have a Past Due easy pay?

I noticed this yesterday and thought it strange so I paid it, and received confirmation that it would be processed, however it still shows past due today?

If you would look into this for me I would sure appreciate it, thanks in advance!

QVC Customer Care

@CareBears

The confirmation you received was that today?

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

Actually it was yesterday, April 28, 2017.

QVC Customer Care

@CareBears

It is still stating it will be updated within 24 hrs. I will monitor this and get back to you tomorrow evening (Sunday).

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC Thank you so much!

QVC Customer Care

@CareBears

Just sent you an email...

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC I just replied back!

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC There is another Easy Pay that shows it is past due, but I went in and paid it yesterday and today it still shows up as past due, even though I switched the method of payment, can you send me an email please!

Thanks in adviance for all you do!

QVC Customer Care

@CareBears wrote:

@Beth-QVC There is another Easy Pay that shows it is past due, but I went in and paid it yesterday and today it still shows up as past due, even though I switched the method of payment, can you send me an email please!

Thanks in adviance for all you do!

Hi @CareBears

@Beth-QVC is out of the office today but I have sent you an email in regards to this.  

Barb

Customer Care