Valued Contributor

A week or so ago I was looking at a set of 3 fry pans but there were no sizes shown. I asked what sizes these pans were. I got an email from QVC today telling me someone answered my question. I clicked on the link that was supposed to send me to the answer but I got the message "microsites are blocked." I had to go through all the items in the pots and pans section to find the item again. When I looked at the answer to my question as to what size are the pans I was surprised at the answer. It said, "Yes, we definitely need to know the sizes." Don't you people at QVC READ the answers that people give? It was NOT at all helpful nor was QVC by not providing a working link.  :smileymad:

Esteemed Contributor

@Melzie- Which brand are you speaking of, do you have an item #?

Esteemed Contributor

Usually, if you scroll down under the picture of the product, there is a description section that gives all information regarding the item. 

Honored Contributor

@Melzie wrote:

A week or so ago I was looking at a set of 3 fry pans but there were no sizes shown. I asked what sizes these pans were. /  I was surprised at the answer. It said, "Yes, we definitely need to know the sizes."

That's not good.  "Answers" must not be moderated.  I guess someone was having fun at your expense - or thought they could weigh-in on quesions - agree, disagree -  like they do in these forums.

As Q says "Ask a question. Give an answer. Help your fellow customer."

Valued Contributor

In reply to a couple of questions:

The Item # is K407705, a set of pans.

And to the person who mentioned to look down below the photo for a description, I did that but sizes were not listed.  If there were sizes listed I wouldn't have asked the question but thank you for suggesting that option.  I actually fault QVC for NOT providing obvious information.  Geesh! 

QVC Customer Care

@Melzie We've emailed our product info team asking for the measurements. We'll post back when they respond. Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

@Melzie-Sorry QVC hasn't answered your question.  I looked on the company's website and there are no dimensions there either.

Did notice in QVC's description the pans are only oven safe to 350 degrees.  I hope that is an error as cast iron can go in the oven up 500 degrees.

Honored Contributor

@Melzie 

this set is sold on the walmart site by a third party seller. they have this posted.... 

Sizes: 6 Inch, 8 Inch, 10 Inch

Oven safe 450°

it can be purchased for $24.71 with free shipping.

it can also be purchased from home depot and target.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

That's interesting.  Thank you.  I'll check it out.  For some reason it never occurred to me to check elsewhere, which I usually do.  Duh!  Thanks again!