[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC 

@AnjalenaQVC 

@Melvin-QVC 

@Susan-QVC 

@Alice-QVC 

@Cindy-QVC 

@Wayne-QVC 

I saw this post on another forum.  Can you help out @sligo  with her ordering issue?

MODERATORS!..< will you please help me?. Ordered dress edited to remove order info on 31 Oct)ct. Still states "in process" approximate arrival date Nov. 7. cannot cancel( NEED DRESS) how long is an item "IN PROCESS" Dess is in stock. Appreciate your help Thank you(Providence)

Trusted Contributor

Re: Question About Order Status

@lolakimono, YOU are the BEST LOLA. Cust service sent an email saying they would check on order.As of this morning,"still in process" Was to arrive in Al. Nov.7. Discouraging. Sincere thanks my friend, Prov 

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono  I sincerely appreciate your good help concerning my order. I have just received an e mail from Sean of QVC. His e mail stated that due to  large orders being placed there will be delays in shipping. My order may be shipped in 10 days! Order cannot be canceled. Thank you again for your kind help. Still having problems with my computer. Will be taking trip to Apple store for my holiday present. (Tues.7:30 C.T.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What a hot mess this shipping is especially for the holiday season.  What I find even worse is their returns.  It takes weeks to get a refund.  I sent something back to HSN Friday and was refunded Tuesday.  Evine ShopHQ processes refunds within a week.

Esteemed Contributor

The only thing that is keeping me at QVC is the linea line. I have ordered less and less because of shipping .. you would think that a large company like QVC would have a shipping situation like Amazon ... I got my orders from them in less then two days with free shipping and handling. QVC is a hot mess and they need to clean up there act!

Honored Contributor

@sligo 

Did your order arrive?

Honored Contributor

My poor order as of Nov 1st suppose to be here by the 13th I think I can write off since it's still in processing.

I sent offline email.

Word to the wise don't dare order any xmas presents ! don't take that chance I'd hate to think of disappointed children, etc.

Honored Contributor

@sligo wrote:

@lolakimono  I sincerely appreciate your good help concerning my order. I have just received an e mail from Sean of QVC. His e mail stated that due to  large orders being placed there will be delays in shipping. My order may be shipped in 10 days! Order cannot be canceled. Thank you again for your kind help. Still having problems with my computer. Will be taking trip to Apple store for my holiday present. (Tues.7:30 C.T.)

I got my Apple Mac Air laptop in gold from Best Buy back in Sept.

No way in hale would I order something like that online.

Peace of mind is worth a fortune.

susylizard.gif