New Contributor

What happened to QVC's quality control? I returned a pair of jeans that were the wrong size and color. I asked to exchange them for the right size and color. Well instead, they refunded my money.  So I ordered them again and they sent me the wrong size and co!or again. I called customer service and they were not helpful at all.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Shirlhoot Your text shows a Cyrillic alphabet. Need to change the alphabet your keyboard is using!

Honored Contributor

@Shirlhoot    Quality control is randomly inspecting newly arrived merchandise to assure it meets contract specifications. Your problem has nothing to do with that.  Yours is sloppy ordered pulling and employees too lazy to do the exchange process. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I did a Bing translate search.  The OP wrote:

What happened to QVC's quality control? I returned a pair of jeans that were the wrong size and color. I asked to exchange them for the right size and color. Well instead, they refunded my money. So I ordered them again and they sent me the wrong size and co!or again. I called customer service and they were not helpful at all.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper    Isn't that what she said above?  I don't know what we're talking about. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Quality Control?????

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper    Isn't that what she said above?  I don't know what we're talking about. 

@Kachina624   Like @Love my grandkids  mentioned, the OP's text was uploaded in a different, unreadable font (for most).  It looks like a foreign language.

But a quick font translate makes it readable.  

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   She surely figured out how to change it fast for a novice poster. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   I still see the OP as her original, unreadable font.  This really is strange.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper Yep. It's the Cyrilic (Russian) alphabet. I'm not interested enough to use a translate function!

Honored Contributor

Wow.  I learned something today for sure -- it's indeed a foreign language, not just a different font.  Thank you!