Super Contributor

Just spoke with Customer Service about this issue but hoping you can get this information to the correct department.  I am on auto delivery for Peter Thomas Roth A268370.  I just received my delivery and the items were used!  Furthermore, the face gel cream is missing completely.  ICK!  I thought that returns are checked before being put back into purchase rotation.  Now I have to wait for my return to be processed before I receive my products.  That will probably take QVC 3 weeks full circle.  I am so frustrated.  To make matters worse, I had a problem with my shipment received in October, the pads were rancid and the face cream was broken.  I don't know what is going on in the warehouse because I know there is no way Peter Thomas Roth would send you products in this condition.  If the kit wasn't such a steal, I would cancel but I have hope it will get better because I love the products.

Esteemed Contributor

Why would you have to return this product if it was used? Why did they not tell you to throw it away and they would replace this shipment? This makes no sense to me why they would want this product back. Also, if I kept having problems with my shipments I might contact Peter Thomas Roth's company and see if they can address this situation. I would not continue with auto-ship if you had nothing but defective merchandise. When I had a problem with a shipment of hair care products that I received from HSN, customer service told me to throw it away and they credited my account the same day.  What a difference in policy and customer servce. I know their return policy and refund takes about 4 weeks before you see your account credited. They have poor customer service and they only care about the bottom line.

QVC Customer Care

@susandee wrote:

Just spoke with Customer Service about this issue but hoping you can get this information to the correct department.  I am on auto delivery for Peter Thomas Roth A268370.  I just received my delivery and the items were used!  Furthermore, the face gel cream is missing completely.  ICK!  I thought that returns are checked before being put back into purchase rotation.  Now I have to wait for my return to be processed before I receive my products.  That will probably take QVC 3 weeks full circle.  I am so frustrated.  To make matters worse, I had a problem with my shipment received in October, the pads were rancid and the face cream was broken.  I don't know what is going on in the warehouse because I know there is no way Peter Thomas Roth would send you products in this condition.  If the kit wasn't such a steal, I would cancel but I have hope it will get better because I love the products.

Hi @susandee I apologize it arrived in that condition. We will report this to our quality team, we (QVC) do not restock returned cosmetic items, they are disposed of or returned to vendor, but never put back into stock rotation. I am sorry that we have disappointed you with this order and the previous order. I have sent you an email regarding this. Thank you for letting us know and for posting in our forums.
~Kim

Esteemed Contributor

H

Peter Thomas Roth Contact

Your Email

Your Name

Your Order Number

Your Phone Number

Is Your Question RegardingOrder & Website InquiriesCancellation RequestOrder RefundPress InquiriesProduct Related QuestionsWholesales QuestionsInternational Wholesale QuestionsComment or QuestionOther

Comments

Submit A File

reCAPTCHA challenge image
Get a new challengeGet an audio challengeGet a visual challengeHelp

Here is the form that you can reply to on their website. I hope this helps.

https://www.peterthomasroth.com

Esteemed Contributor

Do you stil have to return the product? I am confused.

Super Contributor

@elated wrote:

H

Peter Thomas Roth Contact

Your Email

Your Name

Your Order Number

Your Phone Number

Is Your Question RegardingOrder & Website InquiriesCancellation RequestOrder RefundPress InquiriesProduct Related QuestionsWholesales QuestionsInternational Wholesale QuestionsComment or QuestionOther

Comments

Submit A File

reCAPTCHA challenge image
Get a new challengeGet an audio challengeGet a visual challengeHelp

Here is the form that you can reply to on their website. I hope this helps.

https://www.peterthomasroth.com

I already filled it out before I posted this!  Great minds think alike.  ;-)

Super Contributor

@elated wrote:

Do you stil have to return the product? I am confused.

Yes, in order to receive the replacement I have to jump through the hoops of QVC returns.  Oh the joy.

Super Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@susandee wrote:

Hi @susandee I apologize it arrived in that condition. We will report this to our quality team, we (QVC) do not restock returned cosmetic items, they are disposed of or returned to vendor, but never put back into stock rotation. I am sorry that we have disappointed you with this order and the previous order. I have sent you an email regarding this. Thank you for letting us know and for posting in our forums.
~Kim

Replied to your email.  Thank you for the prompt service.  I'm impressed.

Esteemed Contributor

This is addressed to Kim at QVC -Customer Service. Why would this customer have to return defective beauty products? What are you going to do with them besides throwing them away. You can't send them out to another customer. Why just not credit her account and send her another shipment. When I had a problem with a hair care product (pump did not work and they did not have a replacement at HSN) they told me to throw it away and gave me a credit. Why do you not have the same policy? Maybe it is time you get your customer service on track and honor your customer. Very poor customer relations.

Super Contributor

Re: Quality Control Issue

[ Edited ]

@elated wrote:

This is addressed to Kim at QVC -Customer Service. Why would this customer have to return defective beauty products? What are you going to do with them besides throwing them away. You can't send them out to another customer. Why just not credit her account and send her another shipment. When I had a problem with a hair care product (pump did not work and they did not have a replacement at HSN) they told me to throw it away and gave me a credit. Why do you not have the same policy? Maybe it is time you get your customer service on track and honor your customer. Very poor customer relations.

Elated:  I have been communicating with QVC privately and they have taken care of the situation perfectly.  I am extremely impressed, and appreciative, of their swift response to the matter.  I don't have to return the products and they are sending a replacement.  Thanks again for your input.  We are definitely a sisterhood on these boards.  ;-)