Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC you made a mess out of "Order Status"

[ Edited ]

@fthunt, if you  touch the down arrow under your name on the top right, you will see the regular stuff, like order status, wish list and so on. Click on My Account and that takes you to Order Management on the upper left hand side.

You´ll find your address book and a lot of other things that you might be looking for.

Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Drythe 

At the top of my order screen are these options to click on:

If you have those on your screen, and click on "Auto-Delivery," it "should" take you to a new screen where you will see all your auto orders.

(I eventually cancelled all mine so I don't know whether  you can make changes from that screen.)

@GingerPeach 

Mine always  was like that, but now it is all changed and hard to work with.  Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@GenXmuse, so true, I am one that got in over my head and am now slowly paying it off! Easy Pay can be a dangerous thing for sure!!😣
Frequent Contributor

I cannot access ORDER STATUS on my iPhone.  I returned my last order and I cannot track it.  I have already spoken with CS.  This is terrible customer service.  Please fix this problem.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sage04 Thanks - but I've been using that section for years - however in the past when on the FINAL ORDER ENTRY screen  bill to - ship to - - address book selection was at the top.  I needed that portion so I could select a different ship to.  Every thing I tried would duplicate my "ONE" quantity.  Computer already had my  card number so I was in a panic so not to receive many quantities for 3 individual orders. YIKES

Valued Contributor

That is my biggest complaint! I have messages from UPS that I have 3 packages coming. Only one item says it has shipped! It doesn't work the way it used to. I like to track my orders & returns or exchanges! 

Honored Contributor

@DAD wrote:

That is my biggest complaint! I have messages from UPS that I have 3 packages coming. Only one item says it has shipped! It doesn't work the way it used to. I like to track my orders & returns or exchanges! 

@DAD 

I think UPS sends emails when a shipping label has been created.  That doesn't mean it actually has shipped anywhere at that point.

That said, QVC tracking has always been behind what you can find on UPS tracking.

New Contributor

I've had more trouble with everything, customer service is a joke, refunds good luck, sent things I didn't order, and I mean that they charged me over$ 250.00 on NOTHING I Ordered. I can go on forever but not enough time or energy, they still WON'T return at least 4 or 5 things I've bought used and TRY to return, they owe me money and I can't get it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I don't like not receiving my tracking number when my order ships. You have to login to your account to get the tracking number???HSN is also doing this. Ticks me off. I should not have to login to get my tracking number. 

It's not going to make me stop to shop or buy something because I had to come to your site to get my tracking. It will only make me rethink before I place an order.

All other places I order from online send me my tracking number when it ships so why can't QVC & HSN???

@Nightowlz , I get a shipping/tracking email from QVC announcing

"Your QVC order has shipped".

The email has order number, identifies which item number, photo of the item, price, tax etc and shipping carrier.

From the email you can track by either tapping the order number, or a "track your package" link that takes you to a tracking number.

Not to be confused with the

"Thanks for your order" email, which is a confirmation.

I didn't get these emails until recent months.

Not sure if I changed something in my settings to get these emails, or if this is just something they started.

Esteemed Contributor

My tracking number is on the right hand side of the order. It says TRACK PACKAGE, just under VIEW ORDER