New Contributor

QVC please stop using UPS Innovations!

I ordered things in December 2021 and they are still in limbo someplace. I spoke with a nice QVC rep and she re-issued a replacement. And now THAT one is stuck in limbo! 

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC please stop using UPS Innovations!

[ Edited ]

Customer Care can't help you with your request.  We are all experiencing late deliveries.  Patience grasshopper.  I honestly do not understand how people think with all that is going on with shipping woes,  

Honored Contributor

I have related my experience several times here.  Next time I'll just copy and paste this. 

I had a pkg that appeared to be stuck at my local PO for over a week.  I went to the USPS website, found a complaint form and completed it.  Within 15 minutes, I got a call from a man at my local PO.  I read him him the tracking from Order Status and he was aghast.  He said they don't use that terminology and they don't hold packages as they don't have room.  The actual USPS tracking on their website bore no resemble ce to what QVC showed.  The man checked but said they didn't have my pkg. 

Apparently the fictionalized version is entered by the "shipping partner" who is hired to transport our pkgs from UPS to the PO.  I surmise they get behind so they enter garbage to cover their ******es.  I cannot even guess what they're doing with our pkgs, but they seem to be costing QVC big bucks as they must replace these things. 

Just for giggles, go to the USPS website and enter the tracking # there and see if there's a notable difference. 

My order was eventually replaced by the mods.  I've had this happen several times.  Sometimes the order does eventually show up; sometimes not. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had a pkg that appeared to be stuck at my local PO for over a week.  I went to the USPS website, found a complaint form and completed it. 

Apparently the fictionalized version is entered by the "shipping partner" who is hired to transport our pkgs from UPS to the PO.  I surmise they get behind so they enter garbage to cover their ******es.  I cannot even guess what they're doing with our pkgs.

Just for giggles, go to the USPS website and enter the tracking # there and see if there's a notable difference. 

My order was eventually replaced by the mods.  I've had this happen several times.  Sometimes the order does eventually show up; sometimes not. 

@Kachina624 

I tried your suggestion, but was informed on the USPS website they did not have a contact to send the complaint to for my zip code about delivery delays.  Tried several times, looked around to see if I was doing everything right.  No complaint form for my zip code.  

Super Contributor

You might be able to try the USPS website for Missing Mail and Lost Packages. Go to the USPS website, then use the search function and enter find missing mail.  All the options including forms to file online are available.

Honored Contributor

@new nickname 4 wrote:

You might be able to try the USPS website for Missing Mail and Lost Packages. Go to the USPS website, then use the search function and enter find missing mail.  All the options including forms to file online are available.

@new nickname 4 

Thank you.  Forgot about this.  

I just filled out the form and was told I would be contacted within 1-3 days.  

Valued Contributor

My original package, shipped 12/9 AND my replacement for that one, shipped 12/21 are BOTH still sitting at the New Castle DE USPS sorting facility.  I got a full refund 3 days ago as I doubt I will ever receive either package.