Honored Contributor

TSV 1/10 (6) Choices and no size chart??

[ Edited ]

Nor any 'click here' measurements or video to explain fit??

No Sale..... just pitiful and lazy.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV 1/10 (6) Choices and no size chart??

Attn;  QVC social Team.   Please tell the powers that be there is no 'click here" on the TSV.   No way for us to select size and find out exact measurements.   Please take care of this

Honored Contributor

And just yesterday there was a 'One Time Only' price until 4PM ET, on a set of 10 LocknLock with no photos or video either.

Bet you missed the OTO price too, huh?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom,

I too was waiting for the video or photos  for the locknlock!

Its Monday Have A Blessed New Week

Respected Contributor

Lost sales, Lost Sales, LOST SALES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped 

True!

I've always wanted to try them and I thought with a TSV coming up, DD and I would get to try them (probably several pair each), but I'm looking elsewhere for them, somewhere where they actually WANT to sell them to me!

Respected Contributor

I watched the midnight presentation and tried to check the garment measurements too since this would have been my first purchase of the jeans.  I saw the size chart presented, but it wasn't up very long and I want to see the actual meansurements.   I don't like just being told to size down and not see what the meansurements are.  I didn't order either for that reason. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@Jk9 

The video wasn't even up at 7:30 AM ET to show their size chart from the presentation and by then all small sizes were gone, obviously buyers familiar with their fit.

But as a couple of possible new buyers to the brand, I guess we missed out on a good price to try a new brand.

But there's a lot bigger worries in this world than missing out on a pair of jeans!