Honored Contributor

Re: QVC main website partially down

Per an earlier post, Susan from QVC said this problem in the website being worked on.  You should be able to see the items presented from Midnight till now.  Even if it's a one day long show. 

New Contributor

I agree with the frustrations - and as of 12:12 it is still down.  At least they are trying to fix the problem.

Respected Contributor

Oh no, now it's even worse!  The only thing showing is Item on Air.  The rest of the Recently Aired is gone.  I wish they would leave the website alone and quit messing with it all the time.  Their time would be better spent fixing all the glitches instead of just trying new designs and re-arranging things.  Fix the broken parts and leave the rest alone!

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

Oh no, now it's even worse!  The only thing showing is Item on Air.  The rest of the Recently Aired is gone.  I wish they would leave the website alone and quit messing with it all the time.  Their time would be better spent fixing all the glitches instead of just trying new designs and re-arranging things.  Fix the broken parts and leave the rest alone!

Yep.  If you miss the show being on now, it will disappear,

Esteemed Contributor

For the past year or so, this has happened just about every time the Q has featured a full-day event like today's silver sale. I think the system must get confused by the fact that every show for the day has the same title. It's frustrating and disappointing that they haven't figured out how to fix the problem by now.

Here's one tip that can help you see at least a few more items: If you go to the page with the live stream (select "Watch QVC TV" from the menu), the last eight items recently on air are displayed below the broadcast, and sometimes the "Show All Items" button/link will take you to a full list for the current show. I have no idea why the "Items Recently on Air" doesn't always connect to the same location, but that's just the "fun" of this very high-tech website. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

I was just about to start a thread on here about this problem.  

I have no intention of buying any silver.  That is all I have been seeing.  Can't wear silver anything.....skin turns green.....

They could be losing a lot of sales because of this.  Don't they check things out during the day to be sure things are running the way they should be?????

Esteemed Contributor

@ShowMe - The only thing being sold on QVC today is silver jewelry, so if you won't be buying any, you can tune out for the whole day...

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@ShowMe - The only thing being sold on QVC today is silver jewelry, so if you won't be buying any, you can tune out for the whole day...

@loriqvc.....thanks for this info.   Will definitely be saving $$$$ and my time.

Honored Contributor

Given their track record for timely fixing website problems, we might be good to go in time for the silver show next year... Guaranteed though, it'll be fixed in time for the always stale weekend offerings...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@loriqvc @ShowMe Silver shows stop at 9pm then QVC beauty awards come on until midnight.