Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Set Again 2/27 Evening and 2/28

I hesitate to say this, but I have not yet had this problem.  Famous last words I'm sure.  I do often get just the spinning wheel that never stops when I try to sign in.  What I do is go to QVC's home page and scroll down and choose Blogs and Forums and them choose Sign In.  So far that has worked for me every time. It's almost as if they want to make sure you see all the stuff on their home page.

I do get kicked off and have to re-sign in again a lot more now though.

Respected Contributor

I use an IPad and use Safari.  The pictures show up sometimes when I sign in and somethings they don't.   It is weird.........

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Really not a big deal IMO - really don't understand the daily new threads about it.  If you're on a desktop, just hit the End key and it takes you to the bottom of the page.

Esteemed Contributor

No problems for the past week. But now I'm having a problem with FB. I get some kind of picture so I now I have to type the address in the search bar and it works.

Respected Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

I use an IPad and use Safari.  The pictures show up sometimes when I sign in and somethings they don't.   It is weird.........

Your post caught my attention.  I feel, don't know, but feel that when I use the computer, which I mostly do, I don't have an Iphone, I have a candy bar one, (very small one) but when I use the computer I have less of these hang ups.  When I have to use the lap top, DH works from home, IT guy, ug...the lap top is a pain and these quirky things sometimes happen.  Just my wee little two cents.....Smiley Happy