Trusted Contributor

QVC Return Labels - Tracking

Why are there never any updates on tracking when I use the QVC return label provided?

So odd.  The only proof I have that I have returned the item is that it shows the post office where it was dropped off. I don't like this! 

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Super Contributor

Re: QVC Return Labels - Tracking

Many companies no longer include return labels or packing slips. Perhaps, they're trying to save trees & keep their costs down or maybe they hope customers won't bother to return due to the added hassle.

Honored Contributor

QVC uses a third party shipper who comes to the PO to pick things up.

It doesn't go out right away.  I have had returns sit at my PO for DAYS.

This third party shipping service often does NOT have tracking for a very long time.

The tracking also just doesn't show when you click 'Track Your Return'.

I have to click on the circle w/ the X in it.  Then the tracking if available....will drop down.

As long as you have your receipt proving you returned it, you will be okay.

You SHOULD contact EZ returns via email though.  Give them all the return item info and what you want done.

You will get your refund credit in days instead of weeks!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal if you have the tracking number you can track your return here: https://pitneybowes.shipment.co/track

Trusted Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Sapphiregal if you have the tracking number you can track your return here: https://pitneybowes.shipment.co/track

@DJs mom 

THANK YOU!

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Respected Contributor

@Sapphiregal you are welcome