Trusted Contributor
Accepted Solution

QVC Please do not continue One Time Only vs One day Only. Disappointed!!

I was really pleased that for a long period of time we received One Day Only prices.  Not everyone can be available for all shows.  I found some good prices by recording some of those shows.

QVC please do not go back to the One Time Only practice.  Considering all of the disappointments and delays we are experiencing during this troubled time; don't make this change another reason for disappointment.

Long time customer speaking.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Please do not continue One Time Only vs One day Only. Disappointed!!

@LogoFan - For the past several months, there have been both One Day Only (aka Today Only) and One Time Only values offered every day. Depending on how well the site's search algorithms are working on a given day, you can search for any of those terms at any time to see the items coming up in those categories and take advantage of the deals. However, there are still times when a One Time Only value is only made available during the specific show in which it is presented, and I am guessing that practice will continue because those items sell out almost every time they appear.

Honored Contributor

@LogoFan Are you assuming that if they eliminated One Time Only, those same products would be offered as One Day Only at the same price as the OTO?   

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@LogoFan - For the past several months, there have been both One Day Only (aka Today Only) and One Time Only values offered every day. Depending on how well the site's search algorithms are working on a given day, you can search for any of those terms at any time to see the items coming up in those categories and take advantage of the deals. However, there are still times when a One Time Only value is only made available during the specific show in which it is presented, and I am guessing that practice will continue because those items sell out almost every time they appear.

Hi @loriqvc thanks for the search tips.  One Time Only has been around forever.  Some time ago I saw One Day Onlys and I was pleased.  I am guessing that either category sells out pretty good.  Of course, if it is a popular seller it will disappear faster.

Trusted Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@LogoFan Are you assuming that if they eliminated One Time Only, those same products would be offered as One Day Only at the same price as the OTO?   

@millieshops  Am not assuming anything.  Just stating the fact that I was pleased when I started seeing one day onlys some time ago.  That is my intent.

Trusted Contributor

They used to do them primarily when the TSV's would sell out and each show would have a one time only for that particular show.  I kind of enjoyed those as there was more variety of deals you could get.