Respected Contributor

QVC App problems saving me money ****UPDATE

[ Edited ]

Rarely watch QVC but do a lot of late night perusing on the app. Have made most of my QVC purchases that way.

With this "glitch" with the app, I get booted out before I can complete my purchase!

@Susan-QVC 

@greencardigan 

@Caaareful Shopper 

@TheMemphisVette 

I finally figured out how to delete the QVC app and add it again. 

(My daughter originally set it up for me. I'm technically challenged)

It has only been one day, but I just placed my first order with it and it seems to be working fine.

Thank you everyone!

QVC Customer Care

Re: QVC App problems saving me tons of money

Frequent Contributor

@Georgiagrama  just delete the app and reinstall! Worked for me and others. This clears the program and installs the newest version with the fix. 

Honored Contributor

I dislike most apps. I just go to the internet and the website. It's easier, more user friendly, and you don't have to deal with all the glitches.

Honored Contributor

@greencardigan wrote:

@Georgiagrama  just delete the app and reinstall! Worked for me and others. This clears the program and installs the newest version with the fix. 

@greencardigan   Yes and No.  I deleted the app and reinstalled it.  It worked great for about a week.  Then the same thing started again with it closing down unexpectedly after about a minute of opening it.  

It's been closing like that again now for the past few days.  I only open it to see the TSV for the day, then close it down.  No temptation to actually shop with it anymore till they truly fix it.

Respected Contributor

i do my stuff on the laptop.

an app is not going to determine if i am able to buy something.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
QVC Customer Care

Good Morning, 

We apologize for the issues some of you are experiencing with the QVC app. We have released a new version of the app that should improve the experience for some of you and we recommend downloading the latest app if you are experiencing issues. We’re continuing to research why this is happening and will update you when  we have it fixed completely.   - Susan