Trusted Contributor

Q Return Label not printing correctly

I've been trying to print Q Return Labels for two different items I want to return.  (The original return labels tore when I was opening the packaging).  When I print the return labels, the LOVE IT OR RETURN IT portion and RETURN FORM (ENCLOSE IN BOX) portion print okay.  But the bottom half of the page under Cut Here where the tracking info and address info should be is blank box.  

This is the first time this has happened.  I've never had any trouble before with printing the any of the labels.

Respected Contributor

Re: Q Return Label not printing correctly

I went through the 'motions" of returning an item and it looks OK on my end.

Are you perhaps returning something that shouldn't be returned or not needed to be returned for a refund?

Just guessing, mine was fine.

Esteemed Contributor

@walkingal - Can you adjust your print settings for the scale and/or content on the page? Sometimes that helps to get things to print as needed.

Trusted Contributor

@Just Bling  Thanks, but I'm just returning a jacket and a pair of shoes.  It's probaby something on my end.  

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc  Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried that, and nothing changed.  I did notice the blank box shows up in the print que.  So, I'm thinking maybe this is something on the Q's end.  

Respected Contributor

@walkingal 

I think if you contact QVC Social, they can send you the return labels for those items and you just hit "print"..

Trusted Contributor

@Just Bling  Good idea!  I'll do that.  Thanks!