New Contributor

This is horrible and I've had it with changes.  I can no longer see a complete listing of the days shows or look at the products presented.  It no loger gives me that option.  REALLY?  I personally don't care who is hosting the show but I do want to see what was available today and watch pertinent videos.  I rarely watch a show as I just don't have the time.  There are other cable shopping shows you know beside QVC....  I wonder how many sales you are losing now?  Yes... I am highly frustrated and have watched QVC since the beginning but you are making purchasing virtually impossible... 

Frequent Contributor

I'm  with you concerning the program guide.  I know changing it created a job for someone but what about your customers.  This program guide is too much trouble to even bother with.   I cannot imagine anyone prefering this format.  IT IS NOT USER FRIENDLY!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I click on Items Recently on Air to see what's been presented. If I want to see what's going on for the entire day, I find the best way (at least for me) is to click on the weekly listing.  I like knowing who is the host going to be, but that also appears there, (without the pictures!).  

Valued Contributor

I agree 100%.  This new program guide is horrible, it hurts my eyes to try and read it.  I honestly have never seen a more dreadful guide.  In order to see what's on, I use the weekly and that's really not convenient.  I also do not care to see a picture of the host for each show, totally useless.  AWFUL!!!!