Super Contributor

Processing taking way too long

If I had known my order was going to sit in processing for ten days without  shipping I would  have not ordered.. what is going on ..?? and still  they will not let you cancel the darn order .. tired  of this now

Trusted Contributor

Re: Processing taking way too long

yeah I stopped ordering until they can get their act together.  Too many threads about shipping, wrong orders, waiting forever for refunds, customer service lacking.  I get they are short staffed but the method never changed.  They sell stuff and they ship it.  People return stuff you process it.  Many retailers have been ok with this.  You would think being an online shopping venue that they would have been ahead of the curve on this.  But they really dropped the ball.   You adapt and move forward.  They are definitely having some adaption issues.  There have been a lot of stuff I saw I liked but i just can't hit the order button.  I'll wait.  

Esteemed Contributor

It has been my experience with QVC (and elsewhere) that since they had to implement staffing limitations, on average all are taking longer than their usual time to get orders out of the warehouse.  Some are more expedient than others, but it certainly isn't the usual service.  QVC may be on the longer wait side, whereas by comparison Wayfair is on the faster side. I've received orders from them within 5 to 7 days. Of course everyone will have their own patience level, but mine is if it takes two weeks for an item to get to me in order for warehouse workers to be safe and healthy I'm ok with that.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trix wrote:

It has been my experience with QVC (and elsewhere) that since they had to implement staffing limitations, on average all are taking longer than their usual time to get orders out of the warehouse.  Some are more expedient than others, but it certainly isn't the usual service.  QVC may be on the longer wait side, whereas by comparison Wayfair is on the faster side. I've received orders from them within 5 to 7 days. Of course everyone will have their own patience level, but mine is if it takes two weeks for an item to get to me in order for warehouse workers to be safe and healthy I'm ok with that.  

@Trix 

This is NOT  a new thing for QVC.

This has been going on for quite a long time, at least wayyyy over a YEAR now,maybe 2 and not ever improved despite all the many complaints.

It has nothing to do with the Virus!!!

Honored Contributor

Last month I placed 2 orders.  Both sat in processing for a long time, then 1 finally said shipped.  I checked the shipping number and it was almost at my door step.  The other never did say shipped and was "in process" when I received it.  Im thinking there is some type of delay or glitch in the computer between processing and shipped.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

ITA as this was occuring far before the virus hit so that really cannot be used as an excuse.  It has just become a worse situation.  Not sure what issues they are having but I also have curbed my shopping alot!   I am very hesitant to order, but that's okay since I've really been working on not shopping much anyway!

Occasional Contributor

Have been waiting since May 2 for sketchers purchase to move out of processing!  That's 13 days, much too long!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I ordered Josie Maran's TSV and that was shipped out within a day.  I have other orders in process but then I got three emails telling that all three have a shipping delay.  

Honored Contributor

Stores are opening back up good news.

I'm waiting for Amarillo's Dillards to open back up. Lubbock, Tx has theirs open now, at 11:00 about 100 miles away. When one opens the others will follow.   Kohl's is open now, all these places will see their fellow stores open and will want a piece of the action.

Memorial Day will be the big game changer.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@Trix wrote:

@Trix 

This is NOT  a new thing for QVC.

This has been going on for quite a long time, at least wayyyy over a YEAR now,maybe 2 and not ever improved despite all the many complaints.

It has nothing to do with the Virus!!!

I actually saw a huge improvement between November and March and only saw it become a problem again after March.