Regular Contributor

Anyone else had a merchandise return shipment returned to you for "lack of barcode"?

Printed out the return label from my account online. Packed up box with return slip/reason inside, attached label *with bar code* on the front. USPS picked it up on 1/9 and handed it off to shipping partner on 1/11. It arrived back on my doorstep yesterday 1/16 from FedEx (?!?!) with a label that said that the reason it was returned was because of lack of bar code. But the USPS label I attached had a bar code.

Already triple-checked and the return label was indeed with USPS. Where does one go from here? Afraid if I pack it back up and/or print out another return label, it's just going to end up back on my doorstep. Any suggestions as the return window deadline looms? Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Problems with Return Label?

@Zoe    It sounds as though the USPS "shipping partner" Newgistics, handed the package off to the wrong carrier, namely FedEx.  They make lots of mistakes so I'd try again.

You could call CS and have them put a note on record in case it is late.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

@Kachina624  Thank you. Think I'll have to give it another go. Was also thinking I could return it without the label at my cost (much less convenient option for me).

Good tip about calling CS. Thank you for that.

New Contributor

I had the same problem yesterday.  2 packages returned to me with the USPS return label on them  I HATE the way they are doing the return labels now.  Is QVC not making enough money to continue to send 2 SEPARATE return labels?  I know I personally spend enough money to them to afford the return labels like they used to. The way they are doing them both on one page is just stupid  

New Contributor

I called customer service.  Really no help.  They offered to email me another one just like the first.  When I declined that solution she told me to use the QR code and take it to the post office. So YAY i get to go to the post office tomorrowSmiley Sad