Respected Contributor

I had several things in my cart but since you changed the format (don't know why as it worked perfectly before), my cart is now showing things I used to have - and deleted - from my cart months ago!  (and the recent items are gone)  Why does it seem that every few months the tech people screw around with the way things are and instead of improving them they always seem to make things worse.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals 

I agree and have the same problem.

In the words of Dear Abby; "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Much less, make it worse!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

I had several items I put in my cart.  When I went back to order two of them they were deleated.  I couldn’t remember the item numbers so I didn’t order.  I don’t understand why QVC continues to make it more difficult to shop and purchase. I spent a lot of time saving those items from different brands to have them deleted.  

Respected Contributor

I have the opposite problem.  I purchased something and after I got the email confirmation, I get a reminder email that something is still in my cart.....it is the item I just purchased.  When I first got this, I clicked on the link, thinking my purcahse did not go through....and my cart was empty.

Trusted Contributor

I use my iPad to order online. Every time I go to QVC, my cart shows 1 item in it. When I click on the cart, I get “You’re cart is empty”.  Well if it’s empty, stop showing me 1 in the cart. How hard can this be?