Honored Contributor

Problem Replying To Messages

When I've been replying to messages today, it takes forever to post the reply.  I end up going to a different window and opening the forums.  I will check, and my reply has been posted.  However, in the window that I posted in, it's still trying to go through.  I hope this makes sense.

This has happened in the past and seems to correct itself in a few days or so.  The forums have been very slow in general for me lately.  QVC is the only website like that for me.

I'm on a MacBook Air using Safari.  In the past I have switched to Firefox or Chrome, and it's still slow.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Re: Problem Replying To Messages

I'm using Chrome and it is still slow...today I kept getting a message stating, "we are unable to complete your request" when I attempted to respond to a post after previewing. I thought it was my Internet connection; however, I recently upgraded to a faster service and this is the only site I have had issues with the pages loading really slow. Since this is the first time I have every had any issues I thought maybe there were updates being made to the website. 

Esteemed Contributor

This is the worst website I ever typed on. I am on a Chrome book and I have not problems replying to messages but, I have other problems in the past jumping pages, slow to activate reviews I have posted for products I have ordered in the past and also as of late had problems with signing in to this website I would be redirected back to the home page over and over. I think that this website might not be compatible with certain browsers. That is the only thing I can think of while some people have problems and some people do not.

Esteemed Contributor

It's slow for me too, whether trying to post a reply or look at my notifications or any moving from here to there on this board. I take it as an opportunity to go make my bed, or reheat my coffee or go to the bathroom, or toss in a load of laundry....whatever. Usually by the time I get back here I'm where I wanted to go. Not always but usually.

Honored Contributor

It takes approximately 5 minutes for the replay icons to show up......

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at Mon, Jul 15, 2019-12.31.29 PM.png

I keep 4 tabs open.  The first tab that shows the reply icons is the winner. Smiley Tongue

================

@Barbara-QVC  a/k/a

Barb

BAT Mod

Any update on when posting photos will be fixed?  Still painfully sloooooooooow....

ezgif-2-62ee5d3e554e.gif

iMac

Mojave OS

Browsers:  Waterfox, FF, Safari

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif