Super Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

The biggest price "gouge" (for lack of a better term) that I noticed recently was on the Barefoot Dreams cardi.  When it was a TSV, it was $79.98.  It is now $130.  Crazy!

@Krimpette

I guess you could look at it as QVC finally offered a "real deal" on a TSV.  Can't say I've ever seen such a price difference on a former TSV.

Super Contributor

@DeniseColo wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

The biggest price "gouge" (for lack of a better term) that I noticed recently was on the Barefoot Dreams cardi.  When it was a TSV, it was $79.98.  It is now $130.  Crazy!

@Krimpette

I guess you could look at it as QVC finally offered a "real deal" on a TSV.  Can't say I've ever seen such a price difference on a former TSV.

There is another Barefoot Dreams TSV (Cozychic Lite Island Wrap) December 16th.  Cardigan in choice of 5 colors, $69.98 and 5 easy pay.  Awesome deal!  And so comfortable and warm.  I am sure they will increase in price the following day at least $40-$50 as they are expensive at regular price.  I'm planning on getting at least 2 as the presale is sold out already.

Occasional Contributor

I agree.  The Logo line keeps going up and up in pricing.  I have called twice to complain about the pricing.  No changes.  I wish they would cut the quatity of the types of logo tops and just have more of tohers with lower prices.

Honored Contributor

I was at the grocery Mon and you can't get a small container of tomatoes for less then 4.00-5.00

Big navel orange was 1.79 a lb. One orange will be like 1.50