I purchased items less than and up to 30 days ago and they are now on sale. May I have a price adjustment?

A351115 x 2 jacket

A366195 x 1 jacket

A374713 x 1 pants

Thanks -

Honored Contributor

@lef 

You should email the social team privately.  Their addy is social.team@qvc.com

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

I always call customer service.

Honored Contributor

Re: Price adjustment

[ Edited ]

i sent an email to qvcsocialteam@qvc.com with a list of order numbers and of items i have received  within the past month that are now reduced.

@AnjalenaQVC  took care of it for me quickly!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

I call customer service.  They are very helpful and will give you the exact amount so you can check your card statement.  

Contributor

I sent an email two days ago. Have not gotten a reply. Witt try again.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm preparing for massive criticism, but I don't ask for price adjustments.  I'm just thankful they are actually using sale prices (unlike the old days) and if I get jabbed occasionally that's fine.

Respected Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

I always call customer service.

I tried to call Customer Service several times and wasn't able to get through. So I wrote a note on Customer Care and the representative took care of the problem immediately.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
YES! Call customer service fast before the sale is over and give the CS rep. the order number and item number and your credit card will be credited the difference in price. I already did this on Sunday with several items I just rec'd. The money adds up in my pocket...
Frequent Contributor

I want to thank surferwife for giving the email address for the social team. I received an immediate response after not getting through customer service by phone or through their website. They are obviously struggling, but as I said to the social team, if you are going to continue selling then you cannot abandon customer service.