Respected Contributor

I think all prices went up yesterday on their "free shipping day". A pair of Vionic sandals I was looking at were around $90 yesterday; this morning, they're around $70 again. Check the price today, it may have gone back down again.

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

I think all prices went up yesterday on their "free shipping day". A pair of Vionic sandals I was looking at were around $90 yesterday; this morning, they're around $70 again. Check the price today, it may have gone back down again.

@Carolina925 

No they didn't all go up....I have 2 pages of WL items and all my items remained the same price.

Even the ones already reduced stayed the exact same prices.

It does happen, but it is Not across the board increases on everything when there is free shipping.

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife , I should've known better than saying "all"; I only saw it with the one item I wanted. Thanks for clarifying my misstatement.

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

@RespectLife , I should've known better than saying "all"; I only saw it with the one item I wanted. Thanks for clarifying my misstatement.

@Carolina925 

That's a bummer!  Ya wait for free ship day only to be disappointed!  Rats!

Occasional Visitor
Called today for a price adjustment for items I have already received, but are within the 30 day window. Today is Tuesday, they went down on Sunday, but I was unable to call as it was late in the evening. Prices back up now and QVC would not honor the sale price per this new policy. Not happy at all.
QVC Customer Care

Price Adjustment Policy

We remain focused on making the shopping experience effortless by offering great deals when and where our customers want to shop.  This policy aims to provide price adjustments for customers where the exact same item they purchased goes down in price within 30 days of purchase.  You may issue a price difference reimbursement if the customer has already purchased an item that we are currently offering at a lower price within 30 days of the date the customer purchased the exact same item. The item must be the identical, in-stock item—identical in item number, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity, and model number.

For example, if a customer orders an item on July 1 that is $99.99 then QVC lowers the price of that item to $89.99 on July 29, you may issue a price difference in the amount of $10.

If the item is no longer on sale, we aren't able to match our previous prices. Promotions are only valid during the timeframe stated, such as a Today’s Special Value, Lunchtime Special, etc. Limited-time special offers, current promotion code offers and/or shipping promotions are not valid on previous orders.

You may not honor a price that was offered before the customer’s purchase.

Honored Contributor

welcome aboard @Miriam QVC ! Smiley Happy

thank you!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein