Trusted Contributor

QVC is really dropping the ball. I got an email this morning saying an order shipped. I already received it 2 weeks ago.

I also did price adjustments from Memorial weekend on several items that dropped in price. They said they adjusted the price and it would reflect in 5 business days. Nope. 

There's many people on their Facebook page saying they are being charged still for returned items and not getting a refund. Some saying their ez pays are messed up and they are paying the same ez pay payments twice each month.

Too many issues over the last few years here. They can't keep blaming it on the Pandemic.  I have no problems with Amazon or Walmart. They have something for sale on their site, you buy it, you get it 2-3 days later. No long processing, no long shipping.

I honestly doubt QVC will last another 5 years at the rate they are going.

Respected Contributor

I'm really disappointed with the way QVC is operating now. I order from many different places and, with the exception of some Christmas orders during covid, I never have to wait over a week. I ordered two pairs/different colors of the same shorts on June 2nd. One said it would ship on June 9th, the other on the 10th. When the D&C denim shorts were presented on the 7th and the order still showed "in process", I tried to stop the order since they'd not been shipped and got the message that it was too late. Okay, they were only for me to wear around the house during the summer and I could wait. Yesterday, I get an email telling me one pair was delayed and maybe would be shipped around the 15th. Both orders are still "in process". These were not new shorts; they were so old had been available for so long that they only had a few colors & sizes available. I just don't understand. Since I'm already paying $7 shipping for the two pairs, I won't be returning them for another $14 but I am not a happy customer. I like to order some clothing from the Q because they give garment measurements, which not all retailers do, but my future orders will be limited.

Super Contributor

@Whitney400 wrote:

Yes, this lack of updated status reports has been going on for a couple of weeks.  QVC is aware of it and "is working on the issue".  I received an order while the status report still said "preparing your order".  What is the difference between "preparing your order" and "in progress. The "preparing your order" is new language.  

@Whitney400  It isn't new language. It used to be that it was "in process" first, them moved to "preparing your order". The only difference is that while it is in process, you have/had the ability to cancel the order. Currently, I have 4 orders in process, 1 from this morning, 1 from the 6th, 1 from 5/30 and 1 from 5/13. I have the ability to cancel all 4 of them (although I haven't tried).

@MezzieStarr  Re: price adjustments - When you go to the order in your order status, does it show "refund" on the right, under order total? I pay with paypal & when I do a PA, I get an email from Q within a couple of days (usually 1 day) re the refund, then about 24 hours later I get an email from paypal saying I received a refund from Q.

@Carolina925  I have the ability to cancel my "in process" orders. You don't? I haven't tried to cancel them, but are you saying that when you hit cancel you got the pop up that it couldn't be done? Or is the cancel button not there?

Respected Contributor

@shoechic , the cancel choice was not there, a message popped up that it was too late to cancel because it was being processed.

Contributor
What “Gets My Goat” is how they can be part of such a Big Parent Company & have such consistent “IT” problems, that the other companies, under the same umbrella, don’t seem to have!?? How is this an acceptable way to do business???
Contributor
Yes, Very Weird..,, But I hit my breaking point yesterday & canceled All my “In Process” items! Some of which I’ve been waiting & really wanting for a month + in some cases!! It pained me, but I no longer could stand it! In fact I spend more time Returning Damaged, Defective or Wrong items… than I do receiving correct items & enjoying them! It’s sad it’s come to this, because I really like certain brands & items! But I can’t be on this Roller Coaster anymore! Smiley Sad
Contributor
I feel the same way & finally hit my breaking point yesterday! I have to get myself in “ready mode” each time I have to call CS because I received yet another “Problem” item with No Invoice & yet again cannot access my “Order Status” to even begin a return or if I can, it won’t print out!! I’m going to be So Relieved when I finally finish with this current batch of Defective/Damaged Returns! Then comes the Monitoring of my Credit Card to make sure I’m Actually Credited!! I have some returns that I was credited probably on 4/8 = a day when their whole system went down & I am Still battling with them to get the $ back!! Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I have four things preparing order since 6/2.  QVC is the only place that I am having issues with my orders.  I was able to cancel my Candace tsv shirt.  I found one I liked better on ShopHQ and already have it.  It only took 4 days to get.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Shipping is so inconsistent.  They were zipping along shipping in 2 or 3 days for awhile.  That seems to have come to a screeching halt and now items are just sitting, aging.  They're way behind, so what are they going to do after a free shipping day?  If you order Sunday, don't expect expedient shipping.

I wonder if there are serious staffing problems?  It has probably gotten very hot in those warehouses.

NOPE other poster is right.  I CALLED QVC and I always use express shipping and I get it in two days.  I don't mind paying for it.  I was TOLD they are having IT issues.  The item ships out and it's showing still preparing.  It takes them a long time to fix IT issues.  My husband IS an IT guy but issues are fixed within hours.  He makes sure.  If it is NOT really an IT issue and I was just told that well then the money needs to come to a screeching halt.  In other words, why pay for something that didn't ship out?

Respected Contributor

Well, I don't have to wait for the hot water in the warm months.  I like to have a cold drink of water and a piece of gum before going in the shower.  I'd like.....i'd LIKE a nice latte but anyway.. ....lol.....here's what happened to me....when I place an order, I always use express shipping and in two days at the MOST three and UPS delivers it.  I placed an order but it stayed preparing.  When I called, I had to get a good rep and I did.  This lady, her voice was a bit raspy but she did answer my questions and I got my stuff.  What happened was that the system was not fulfilling its job as people place orders so they had to MANUALLY go in and repeat all the orders.  That must have been quite an undertaking!  The system still is not fixed because the order I got last night still says preparing.  I ordered the same item again.  That one is due for delivery today.  UPS ONLY.  So, if you place an order, I would do it by phone until they fix the IT issue.

TA DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   just wanted to make someone chuckle......that is what really happened though.  Well, gotta get my two cents in the shower.  Thanks, QVC for helping me with my issue.  Hope this sheds some light...