Trusted Contributor

Positive Customer Service Experience ...

I wanted to share a positive customer service story:

On November 24, which was a free shipping day, I ordered K47771No Image Found

L&L 2pc Glass baking dishes w/handle lids.  I wanted to use the larger size for Christmas lasagna.  

A few days later I noticed it was on backorder (red color).  This has happened to me before so I did not do anything about it.  As it got closer to Christmas, the item was still backordered.

Yesterday, I was scrolling thru my orders and saw that this item was now cancelled.  I checked the item and 3 colors were still available.  After reading the many horror CS stories, I was going to just let it go and wait for another free ship opportunity.

I just got off the phone w/CS.  I asked if I could still get the item, in a color that is available, and not pay shipping.

Monique, the CS person I dealt with, was very helpful and reinstated the order for me.

I've been shopping at Q for a good 30 years.  

Happy new year!

Respected Contributor

Re: Positive Customer Service Experience ...

Great way to start the new year. Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for sharing your positive experience.  I've always found that, if I'm polite and reasonable, the CS reps are the same to me and can usually resolve any issue.

Glad it worked out for you and Happy New Year!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @roeroe1005, thank you so much for recognizing Monique. I have emailed a copy of your post to her supervisor and I am sure Monique will appriceate you going above and beyond to post your positive note. Thank you again. 

Trusted Contributor

Venezia,

I worked in retail as a part time job for many years.  And I've dealt with many Christmas holidays and customers, good & bad.  I agree!