Contributor

Hi there,

Just received a phone call from QVC about 5/10min. ago. I didn't get to the phone fast enough to pick up the phone & QVC did not leave a message.

I called CS back but, the person I got on the phone did not seem to know what it was regarding. 

Can someone please contact me & let me know what the phone call was/is regarding.

Just curious.

Thank you so much. 

Honored Contributor

@HoliBerry wrote:

Hi there,

Just received a phone call from QVC about 5/10min. ago. I didn't get to the phone fast enough to pick up the phone & QVC did not leave a message.

I called CS back but, the person I got on the phone did not seem to know what it was regarding. 

Can someone please contact me & let me know what the phone call was/is regarding.

Just curious.

Thank you so much. 

@HoliBerry 

Can you trace the number on your phone?  A list of numbers for those who called even though they didn't leave the number.  

Honored Contributor

@HoliBerry   To find the right person would probably be like looking for a needle in a haystack.  If it's important, they'll call back.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Hi Foxxee,

I have the phone number. It was the regular CS number that called.

I did call back but the rep. that i got on the phone did not know what it was regarding.

I guess I just have to see if they call back again or answer this note I sent.

I was just curious what it could be regarding. Thanks. 

Contributor

@Kachina624 

I guess so. Thank You. . 

Esteemed Contributor

@HoliBerry probably a survey.  But if you have an item on waitlist, may be about that.  You can call about your waitlist order if you have one.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Phone Call from QVC

[ Edited ]

@HoliBerry Just remembered many moons ago HSN used to call to tell me about shipping delays, or to thank me for my order.  Calls were automated.  Maybe QVC is taking a page out of old book?    They would leave voice mails though.  That was before I had a cellphone.  Collen would "call" about shows coming up.

Honored Contributor

@HoliBerry 

You might want to check out this thread, which has a similar theme to yours...

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Did-anyone-receive-a-phone-call-from-Customer-Service/td-...