Occasional Contributor
Has anyone else received a package where your name, address, etc., were printed directly on the packaging rather than on a label? The ID rollers do not work on that type of material to cover up personal information and it won't shred because it's plastic. If QVC is switching to this type of labeling I foresee a big problem!
Honored Contributor

No, but I've received some plain white plastic bags without Q logo but with labels.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Why not just scribble it out with a ball pen?  That works too.

Occasional Contributor
@Still Raining - I will certainly do that... Thank you. But, it will be interesting to watch them present the ID rollers while stating they don't work on their own packaging. 🤔
Occasional Contributor
Update:. Scribbledwith an ink pen. Then, got one of my Clorox wipes. The ink wiped right off and there was all my personal info clear as day. I guess I'll have to burn the packaging unless anyone had other suggestions.
Frequent Contributor

@teachvicts wrote:
Has anyone else received a package where your name, address, etc., were printed directly on the packaging rather than on a label? The ID rollers do not work on that type of material to cover up personal information and it won't shred because it's plastic. If QVC is switching to this type of labeling I foresee a big problem!

I have received plain white plastic shipping packages, but there is still a label on the bag from QVC.  Not sure how old you ID Guards are, but the newer ones (1-2yrs) do cover plastic, magazines, flyers or any type of paper with "sheen."

Agree with other poster, use ball point pen or permanent sharpie marker.  Not a big issue compared to what's happening around us!  If all else fails, cut key info into pieces. Problem solved!