Frequent Contributor

Package lost-QVC Social help please

I have a package that has stopped tracking as of Jan 4th, so 17 days ago. I think this is long ebough to wait and I feel this is officially lost. @QVC Social, can I get assistance with this? At this point I just want to cancel the order as I have found somethibng else in its place. It was a TSV (can't recall since it was so long ago!) for Rubbermaid. 

Help, how do I handle this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Package lost-QVC Social help please

Email QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number.

Esteemed Contributor

@suburbanone Is the package shipping via USPS? If so, go to their site and file a lost package form.

UPS may have the same type thing on their website.

QVC Customer Care

@suburbanone wrote:

I have a package that has stopped tracking as of Jan 4th, so 17 days ago. I think this is long ebough to wait and I feel this is officially lost. @QVC Social, can I get assistance with this? At this point I just want to cancel the order as I have found somethibng else in its place. It was a TSV (can't recall since it was so long ago!) for Rubbermaid. 

Help, how do I handle this?

Good morning @suburbanone thank you for  posting with us here in our Community forums. I apologize that the Rubbermaid set has not arrived. I can offer a replacement set or refund.. You can email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with you decision if you did not want to post it here. Kim

Frequent Contributor

Hi Kim,

I sent the email requesting a refund with my order number. Thanks for your help!